Thursday, November 12, 2015

Rossler Barrow

Well made even more hatchet work on the code... Have been building for both Keil & IAR as developing on two compilers does sometimes show up issues in the code and how the different compilers work. I made a FixedPoint class to make the code a bit less messy and hopefully it will also support seamlessly moving to a floating point compliant processor... It did show up a few things that had me scratching my head a little bit. Oliver's code has some casting that I thought should have been unnecessary... When I implemented the class I found that it wasn't just the multiplies that needed to be 64bit and that the compiler was smart enough to keep some of the other maths at 64bit to stop wrapping... FixedPoint class got more complex... Anyway all works nicely now and have thrown a few extra chaos modes into the mix... This being the Rössler attractor:


No comments: